Drivers and Service
Our drivers make your coach travel memorable, whether it be a day trip, tour or special occasion. Many of our customers return year after year requesting the same driver. Our drivers have a wealth of experience and knowledge gained over many years in the coach industry. They are all highly trained and familiar with all aspects of current driver’s legislation.
· Our drivers are professional & courteous
· Our drivers are DBS checked
· Our drivers are county council approved
· Our drivers are used to students and are aware of their needs
· Our drivers have ample experience and can assist you as to make your day as memorable as it can be
Laguna Travel prides itself on building good relationships with its clients & providing safe and reliable transport. We have a fleet of reliable vehicles which are all kept up to the statutory DVSA requirements. All our vehicles feature:
· Speed Limiters
· Anti-lock Braking Systems (ABS)
· Anti-skid system (ASR)
· CCTV multi-angle camera systems that cover internal & external
Our Transport Manager oversees all vehicle maintenance and safety and ensures that every vehicle:
· Undergoes a full safety inspection every 42 days or sooner if required
· Has a full brake inspection and rolling road test every 42 days
· Checks all engineers working on our vehicles are fully qualified
· Undergoes a rigorous preventative maintenance schedule to maximise reliability and safety
In the unlikely event of a breakdown, we have access to our respective manufacturers’ 24 hour breakdown & recovery service which covers us nationwide.
We have 24-hour hotline managed by an operational manager in case of an emergency & all our vehicles are fitted with a live tracking system. With this system, we can monitor route efficiency and alerts are sent when vehicles are sitting idling.